Thursday, September 24, 2009

Burst With Light


Today, my whole being is filled with gratitude and thankfulness.

We have a roof over our heads; I have a wonderful, loving husband; we possess perfect health; and have need of nothing. We are truly abundant!

What has brought about this exuberance and excitement? I guess it's the fact that I am leaving the past behind. I'm leaving all the opinions of others behind and I'm embracing the concept of unconditional love. When my mind is consumed with love, there is no room for anything else.

I feel as though my life is just beginning! I look around and the colors in this beautiful world are brighter and the air is crisper. The sounds are more enjoyable and the fragrances more sweet.

Perhaps it's because I'm stepping into the next adventure life has to offer me. I feel as though I'm going to explode with joy and peace.

What are you happy about today? What makes you so excited you just may burst? I say, let's just do it! Burst! Burst with all the happiness and joy that is us!

3 comments:

  1. I can feel your exuberance jump off the page! You and I are on the same page today. I have been focusing on my blessings, my home, my family, my coaching practice, my brains, healthy body, and I feel wealthy! Yesterday, I had a moment of fear about finances, and when I focus on what I do have, I feel richer than most. Thanks for sharing your unbridled joy with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandy for you! Looking forward to meeting you after one of your seminars and having a cup of coffee with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have been having wonderfully strange energies that are allowing me to release my judgements and opinions of other people and situations from my past. They truly don't serve me and only act as a block towards feeling and sharing the true unconditional love from the God source. I was reminded of this when a woman pulled in front of me in my lane on the freeway while I was on cruise control. She didn't leave much room between us but SHE reacted by slamming on her brakes to let me know that I was following too close even though it was her doing. My initial reaction was to feel anger and want to tell her off. But I was quickly reminded that those energies are exactly what hold us back from being the pure beings of light that are making a difference in what is happening in the world today. As we continue to master the gift of shining and expanding our light we continue to uplift the vibration of the planet and subtly help those who are having trouble "getting it". We and our lives are only a product of the energies that we send out through our thoughts, words and intentions.

    So, I am thankful for many, many things but I am also thankful for the scenarios that continue to bring our hearts and minds into the awarewess of what we are being called to master in any given situation. Those things could be patience, the complete awareness of the Universal Laws (such as the law of attraction or the law of allowing) and many other situations that challenge our old thought forms and patterns of behavior.

    It's time for us all to look twice at our thought forms and behaviors of the past and ask the question, "Do these behaviors and thought forms produce a positive reaction or do they add to the collective negativity that almost enslaved our race of beings"?

    ReplyDelete