Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shout Box



Oh my goodness! I am soooo good at this. I've set up a "shout box" for anyone who wants to make a comment or add their "two cents " to my blog. I'm excited, because, first, I hope this will be easier for you to make comments and I really want to hear from you all more often, and two because I figured it out all by myself! Yep! That's right! All by my little lonesome! I'm so proud!

Now, you have even more choices to respond to my blog. You can put a comment in the "shout box"; make a comment under the comment section; or email me.

You know what this means? I'm going to post some pretty controversial stuff sometimes. I will do this on purpose to see what you all are thinking about out there.

Thank you ahead of time for the comments and for reading this blog! It blesses my heart to have an outlet for my thoughts, and it enables me to keep in touch with what others think. So comment away! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment