Monday, August 17, 2009

We're Back!


We're back! Back from our wonderful week's Anniversary vacation! It was magical, exciting, fun and educational. I feel as if I've lived a whole year in this one week. For me, being out in nature and away from many daily distractions allows my Wisdom to get and keep my attention for lots of glorious lessons.

Even though I've been shown how much work I have to do in some areas of my life, I do not feel defeated, but empowered! That's how I know my Guides and Angels are directing my steps. I never feel anything but unconditional love, even in the face of what we humans term as failures.

So, in the days to come, I'm hoping to share some of the glorious lessons I'm learning. I hope they will encourage you as much as they have me.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment